Recowatt Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a self-motivated and disciplined Sales Executive
to join their team on a full/part-time basis.
*Candidates applying must have a valid work permit.
The ideal Sales Executive must:
- Understanding customer requirements;
- Presenting appropriate sales opportunities including quotations;
- Negotiating with customers and closing sales;
- Following up on customers' orders;
- Meeting agreed on Sales & Profit Targets;
- Have a firm grasp of the products and services the Company offers.
- Have a confident, smart, and engaging personality;
- Be responsible and results-oriented;
- Be motivated and committed;
- Have excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Be conversant in Maltese and English;
- Have excellent computer skills;
- Have a clean and valid driving licence;
- Works closely with other departments to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and service delivery.
*Applicants must be currently residing in Malta and be fluent in both Maltese and English.
Recowatt Co. Ltd:
Founded in 2005, Recowatt Co. Ltd. is a company pioneering in reliable and cost-effective renewable energy technologies. Operations are led by a team of experienced technicians and engineers who possess a vast experience in the field. Recowatt products, services and projects reflect the core values of the company with all the goodwill for the highest quality and performance. Recowatt strives to assist enterprises to reduce their dependence on fossil fuels by switching to reliable and affordable eco-friendly technologies. The company has established strong links and affiliations with some of the world’s leading manufacturers who assisted the company to enhance and pursue its vision. Recowatt experienced a rapid rise in demand for its services and expanded its support to several industry sectors and countries. The company is driven to support its clients to achieve a sustainable prosperous future through green energy and energy efficiency. Recowatt is certified according to ISO9001 and ISO14001 this proofs the commitment to quality of service and towards a sustainable environment.
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate;
- Professional training will be provided in-house.