Hudson Holdings Ltd is looking to recruit full-time Sales Assistants to fill several positions in various stores in Malta.
Who are you?
A person who enjoys working with people values customer service excellence and highly identifies themselves with the Hudson brands.
What will you do?
Execute all activities necessary to ensure efficient store operations, prompt and excellent service to all customers, as well as maximise store sales and customer service experience.
How will you do it?
By promoting Hudson’s image of quality and professionalism, showcase superior teamwork capabilities and display a unique passion for the retail industry.
Main Role Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients in all areas of sales, providing a highly personalised approach.
- Meet set sales targets.
- Stock, replenish, and clean sales areas.
- Assist client with product selection.
- Process payments of various kinds.
- Offer guidance and suggest products specific to customers’ needs and requirements.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Utilise specialist product knowledge.
- Monitor and update display areas.
- Count and balance cash register and receipts.
- Stamp or attach price tags on merchandise and/or checks tagged. prices to verify accuracy referring to the price list.
- Check inventory periodically to obtain reorder information to replenish stock; inform designated staff members of stock requirements.
- Check inventory listing with actual inventory on the shelf and report discrepancies to line manager.
- Set up promotional displays; signs and/or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
- Train new sales staff in basic operations and procedures.
- Ensure the shop is always clean and tidy and displays are attractive.
Hudson Holdings Ltd:
Hudson Holdings offers highly engaging and supportive work environments in a culture that values recognises and rewards quality performance. At Hudson, we have an authentic passion for our brands and we are always looking for motivated talents who will live and breathe fashion and sport like us. If you share our enthusiasm, then consider the great opportunities we can offer you.
- Retail and/or sales experience in the fashion and sports retail industries will be considered an asset.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Adaptability to changes and works well under pressure.
- Strong relationship skills and problem-solving skills.
- A proactive and positive approach to work – attitude is everything.
- Excellent communication skills – English language skills will be considered an asset.
- Well-rounded teamwork style – there is no I in TEAM!