Sterling Jewellers manages several stores around the Maltese islands hosting several prestigious brands. Stores include Sterling jewelers and E-Jewels. They are currently looking to recruit a full-time Retail Sales Assistant
willing to work in our outlets.
The ideal candidate is expected to:
Main Duties include:
- Have a flair for sales;
- Have experience in the retail industry;
- Work in a team-oriented environment;
- Be outgoing with great communication skills;
- Perform with limited supervision;
- Have competent computer skills particularly Microsoft applications;
- Be fluent in Maltese and English;
- Be willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Selling and replenishing watches and jewelry;
- Assisting clients in line with company guidelines;
- Assisting the store manager to keep the store clean and organised at all times.
*If you have any of these characteristics and you believe that you fit in such a sales-oriented, team-driven environment, send us your Covering Letter and CV.
Sterling Holdings Co. Ltd:
The Sterling Group has traded in the watches, jewellery and fashion domains, resulting in over 120 years of history to date. Through Sterling Holdings Co. Ltd, a purposely set up limited liability company operating this specific business, the Group has grown to have the largest retail distribution network locally. Over many years of it history, The Sterling brand has become, and remains, synonymous with quality watches, jewellery, fashion, silverware and high-end accessories. Apart from expanding horizontally, the Group has also strengthened itself through a vertical integration process, employing skilled craftsmen specialising in custom-made jewellery and watch after-sales specialists, offering a quality in-house after-sales service.