Paragon Recruitment in Malta is looking to recruit a Projects Officer to join their team within their EU Programmes Departmen on a full-time basis. The Projects Officer will be working closely and reporting to the Projects & Tenders Senior Manager.
A typical day might include:
- Achieving growth in new business identification, the formation of new consortia, and new partnerships;
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs;
- Presenting sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team;
- Coordinating the development and delivery of a programme of international events designed to engage key international groups including researchers, foreign diplomats, and EU-based agencies.
You are good at:
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- The English language (fluent);
- Fluency in another language would be an asset;
- Communication, with the ability to present and influence credibly and effectively at all business levels;
- Applying project management concepts to EU Funded projects;
- Managing multiple projects/activities in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Cultural sensitivity, tact, and diplomacy.