Our client is a leading organization providing various Mechanical & Electrical services to customers throughout Malta. Due to the continued expansion of their team, the Client now requires a Project Clerk
to plan and monitor the progress of installation and maintenance projects to ensure all works are completed within the designated timeframe.
- Preparing schedules and kick-off meetings with all relevant departments and third parties;
- Preparing orders from information provided by the Project Manager;
- Maintaining accurate reports and forms as required and as directed by the Project Manager;
- Work closely with the Technical Department to get a consultation on the project schedule, updates on tasks completion, and on overall updates on the projects’ quality control;
- Ensuring that the required project documentation and status reports are prepared in a timely manner;
- Sending regular project status updates to the Project Scheduling and Implementation Manager;
- Maintaining constant communication with the clients and update them regularly with the project progress;
- Planning all project variations requests and settle them in a timely and efficient manner;
- Ensuring that any necessary licenses and permits required to carry out site projects are in hand;
- Working collaboratively with the Design, Drafting, and Take-offs department to update the plans to reflect any variations from the original plans;
- Liaising with the Quantity Surveying department to settle bill disputes;
- Communicating with the Stores and Deliveries department to make sure that materials required for projects are in stock and delivered as per the requirements of the program of works;
- Ensuring that safety standards and regulations are being adhered to on project sites;
- Attending relevant training and workshops to increase own knowledge.
- Have strong knowledge of the Mechanical, Electrical & HVAC industry;
- Be highly organized with excellent communication and listening skills;
- Demonstrate a “can do” attitude and be confident making judgment calls;
- Work calmly and effectively under pressure;
- Have excellent ability with Microsoft Suite programs;
- Show good knowledge of AutoCAD and preferably Microsoft Projects;
- Possess a clean driving license Category B;
- Have Right to Work on Malta;
- A clean Police Conduct Certificate.
*This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a growing organization in Malta.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilization of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues, and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management, and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection, and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification, and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resource's ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirements arise.