Magro Brothers (Foods) Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Line Coordinator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- The day-to-day running and the upkeep of the production line under his responsibility, in line with the company procedures;
- To be responsible for the proper line start-up and finish of production lines procedures, with special focus on proper line cleaning after end of production and good line sanitization;
- To calculate efficiency at regular intervals while ensuring that efficiency attained is in line with the company’s requirements;
- The constant mentoring and motivating personnel while ensuring that personnel under his responsibility are trained on the respective jobs and directly supervise employees on their induction jobs;
- Good communication with the Quality Assurance and Production Manager keeping them constantly informed about quality, efficiency, and performance of the current production;
- Ensuring that the production lines are well prepared ahead for new production formats and are adequately set and properly maintained for the following days’ production;
- Ensuring that the company’s policies and procedures including those of health and safety are always followed;
- Ensuring that health and safety policies and procedures are being adhered to by both himself and employees under his responsibility.
The ideal candidate should:
Magro Brothers (Food) Limited:
The Magro Brothers Group of Companies is a family-owned organization dedicated to the production and provision of quality food. The Group operates from a cluster of purposely-built food workshops and factories located in Xewkija, Gozo, and aptly known as “The Magro Food Village”. The passion for good food and the deep-rooted family spirit is very present in the well-trained and highly motivated workforce, who are committed to giving the best consistent results to their world-class clients. The organization was established in 1916 when three Magro brothers decided to join their father who was already a leading general provision merchant. In 1934 they ventured into food processing and established the first tomato processing plant on the tiny island of Gozo. Besides tomatoes and their renowned canning operation, Magro Brothers are today involved in dairy products and in a vast range of award-winning traditional craft food. The Magro Brothers Group of companies also have investments in real estate and the retail sector.
- Be a graduate;
- Have between three (3) and five (5) years’ work experience in a similar role, in the food industry;
- Have a good command (written and communication) of English;
- Have a good knowledge and be familiar with office software applications;
- Have good communication and leadership skills;
- Be well organized, target-oriented, and can handle target pressures;
- Be flexible in working hours.