Job vacancy: Marketing Executive (English Language)
Job reference: MEEL0221JIM
As an English speaking Marketing Executive
you will join the Marketing team to work on campaigns across the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
You will report to both the Marketing Manager and Marketing Operations Manager, while working in a team of multilingual executives optimising campaigns globally. Ideal candidates will support the management of our paid search, paid social and wider media buying within the English speaking markets. The role has a core focus on the UK and USA and offers an opportunity to work on market leading campaigns across multiple territories and languages. This opportunity is ideal for both an existing pay per click Executive or someone with industry experience looking to transition into marketing. Previous digital marketing experience would be beneficial, but is not essential as relevant training will be provided.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Supporting the Marketing Managers and Senior Executives in driving industry leading performance across bet365’s search activity;
- Conducting insightful competitor analysis to fully understand the dynamics of the market, whilst using data to drive the decision making process;
- Analysing account trends, auction insights and serving metrics to improve the reach and effectiveness of campaigns across multiple channels;
- Working across search, social and digital branding to ensure optimum performance for each country within remit;
- Analysing sports and media trends to improve the reach and effectiveness of the marketing campaigns across multiple channels;
- Ensuring advertising is compliant, via the use of both in house and supplier platform tools such as search query reports;
- Following the event calendar, country specific regulation, competitor changes and business performance in your countries and products of remit.
- Previous working pay per click experience is desired but not essential;
- Strong level of mathematics, with experience of analysing numerical data, statistics and presenting/visualising the data;
- Abiltity to challenge data trends and constantly look for incremental optimisations;
- High attention to detail, with the ability to work with a significant amount of data and creative;
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of sports and awareness of the sporting calendar across the UK and USA;
- Previous coding experience, or interest in coding is desired but not essential.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference MEEL0221JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than
45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.