Frank Salt Real Estate Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will assist in the planning, execution, and optimisation of our online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for SEO and all things relating to marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet is a defining asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts, both on-site and off-site;
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers;
- Develop and manage Paid Search strategies through Google AdWords, Facebook, and other online platforms to increase company and brand awareness, targeting both the local market and globally;
- Provide and execute recommendations for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with the overall marketing goals;
- Day by day ‘hands-on’ optimization of PPC campaigns including keyword research, bid management, ad copy testing, budget allocation, and landing page development;
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels;
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools;
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date;
- Develop link building strategies;
- Managing feedback from customers on all channels in collaboration with our customer support team;
- Liaising with external third-party suppliers, as well as with the company’s branches and sister companies;
- Other marketing-related tasks arise from time to time.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive;
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices;
- A minimum of 2-year experience in SEO and SEM;
- Strong working knowledge of ad serving tools with a strong focus on Google Marketing products, including AdWords, TagManager, Google email campaigns, Analytics, and MyBusiness;
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools;
- A degree in marketing or relevant field;
- Familiarity with WordPress Content Management Systems.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Whilst not a must, experience in Adobe Suite, video creation, and creative content writing will be considered an asset.
*Only applications from candidates with knowledge of SEO will be considered.
*Frank Salt Real Estate’s marketing team is a young, dynamic and innovative group and seeks others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. If you believe you have what it takes, please submit a detailed CV, clearly highlighting your digital marketing experience.
Frank Salt Real Estate Ltd:
A Real Estate company established in 1969 dealing in residential and commercial property sales & letting, property management, and home interiors. A fast-growing company with offices all over Malta and Gozo