Vittoria Services in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Casino Brand Specialist
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Produce a daily/weekly Casino product “Brand Performance Flash Report”;
- Serve as real-time “Command” for all L2-L1 incidents of product issues, liaising with incident mgmt. and key stakeholders where needed until resolved;
- Weekly reporting on L2-L1 incidents;
- Type of incident, the timeline from the time of identification, steps during the process (teams, departments responsible for updates), to a solution.
- Monitor Player base (Active Players, VIPs, FTDs, 2nd DD, Playdays, Churn), highlight any significant changes within key areas;
- Review Product/brand Big Winners & Losers noting any potential product issues for further escalation;
- Support Risk Resources (Finding “Bad Actors”, other than financial fraud).
- Work with Brand Commercial, Marketing, and Retention teams to solicit player feedback on products/enhancement.
- Monitor competitive landscape to ensure we stay viable with our product offerings;
- Conduct UAT protocol for all new product releases;
- Consistently monitor and optimize for site product flow and player engagement improvements;
- Regular site testing and support of on-going maintenance and product releases.
- Support/drive Crypto adaption of products;
- Constantly analyze and streamline offering according to player engagement and profitability;
- Engage in weekly performance/profitability meetings with relevant brand stakeholders;
- Optimization of Leaderboard.
- At least 3 years of Online Gaming industry experience;
- Deep knowledge and exposure within Casino Products/Operations;
- Track record of driving product optimization strategies;
- An idea-driven person and thinks outside the box;
- Ability to demonstrate initiative in problem-solving and must be detail-oriented, excellent in numbers, analytics, structured processes;
- Ability to handle escalated situations with ease and professionalism;
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team;
- Ability to adapt to change and evolve with a rapidly growing company;
- Clear understanding of the duties of the role and its responsibilities;
- Goal-oriented with the ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to plan and execute both short term and long term strategies;
- Can deliver results within set deadlines;
- Well rounded experience using Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- A deep understanding of Cryptocurrency is a huge plus.
- Salary being offered - 29K + (depending on experience);
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 11 am – 8 pm (at all times subject to change in line with business requirements thus flexibility is essential for this role).
Vittoria IS Customer Service. Our unique team-first management style, combined with our core values and vast experience give us both an edge in the industry and the advantage our employees are looking for in their careers. At Vittoria Services we know the value of offering a customer journey that is positive, patient and considerate. We are a versatile outsourced call center on the front lines of premium customer service. We offer customised technology solutions for our clients across a wide span of verticals. Custom-fit solutions guaranteed to improve efficiency and deliver personalised service and support. We are experts at listening and making the customer experience feel easy, pleasant and secure.
- Great location at Spinola Bay;
- Competitive compensation;
- Private Health Insurance with preventative care (eye+dental) after 3 months of service;
- Fruit basket;
- Tea biscuits;
- Corporate Gym Membership rate with Cynergi (take your contract to sign up!);
- On-site Spinola Park Gym;
- Training and other events to support your career;
- Discount card with on-site food court Carob Tree;
- Childcare Centre;
- Suggestion Box – let us know what you think!;
- Library (bring & share);
- Quarterly Massages (temporarily discontinued due to Covid);
- Company-sponsored car parking;
- Bitcoin Programme;
- Team Building Events (Covid-19 dependent).