Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd is looking to recruit a Production Operator (FDF)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Due to very challenging times, work permits are not being issued to third-country nationals, therefore, candidates applying MUST have a valid work permit.
We are looking for a Production Operator
within Combino Pharm who will be responsible to carry out manufacturing processes that convert active ingredients and other chemical substances into final dosage form units and which will be subsequently packaged and ready to be distributed to our clients. This procedure is carried out according to predetermined technological processes and documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and in accordance with Quality Systems and Environmental Management Systems.
The Position Requires:
The selected person will be:
- An Ordinary Level standard of education or a Certificate in a Mechanical related discipline. As a minimum, the applicant must have a School Leaving Certificate.
- Willingness to work on a shift basis from Monday to Friday.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) would be advantageous.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and process specification.
- All related paperwork is to be completed accurately.
- Working in a controlled cleanroom environment, which involves the wearing of relevant personal protective equipment.
- Diligence in cleaning down process rooms, machinery, and ancillary equipment after completion of production processes.
What does Medichem Offer You:
- Self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail.
- Results-oriented and will display an attitude that reflects our Company values.
- Knowledgeable in basic mechanical aptitude.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Extremely organised.
- Continuous opportunity for training and professional growth.
- A competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Medical check-ups.
- A culture where teamwork is a priority.
- A positive working environment with an employee-focused approach.
- Job security.
*Interested applicants are to send their application together with a CV.
Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd and Combino Pharm (Malta) Ltd:
Medichem Manufacturing (Maltaa) Ltd. and Combino Pharm (Malta) Ltd. form part of the Medichem group, a Spanish pharmaceutical organization which develops and manufactures both active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms. Medichem specialises in the development, manufacture and marketing of generic active pharmaceutical ingredients for the global pharmaceutical industry, while Combino Pharm is regarded as a specialised manufacturer of high-end generic drugs with well-established markets in Europe and beyond. The two factories are located side-by-side in the Hal Far Industrial Estate and have been operating here in Malta for 15 years. Due to our ongoing expansion in production and an increased demand for our products we now have the following vacant position within our organisation in Malta.