Our Client a well renowned local CSP is seeking to recruit a Compliance Advisor in Regulated Industries.
- Drafting and reviewing of contracts and agreements;
- Assisting in various areas of specialisation, including; Corporate, Gaming, and Financial Services;
- Supporting in daily planning and management of the clients’ compliance activities and obligations imposed by the MGA, MFSA, and the FIAU, in line with legislation and regulations;
- Keeping up-to-date about all relevant laws and regulations and their development, including all regulatory and AML compliance matters and discussing such with the internal Compliance
- Team and other members of the management team, as may be required;
- Assisting in regular regulatory compliance and MLRO reports;
- Assisting with the file and oversight or maintenance of all necessary registers including but not limited to Personal Data, Complaints, SAR/STRs, PEPs, Rejected Business, Closed Business, Training, Beneficial Ownership etc;