Our client is a busy Engineering Services organization in Malta, providing installation and maintenance to both domestic and commercial clients through Malta. An HR Executive
is now required to work within the team to maintain Recruitment and HR processes as per company strategy:
- Managing the full recruitment process; from advertising to vetting cvs and shortlisting candidates for interviews;
- Liaising with Recruitment agencies and Department Managers to source the correct candidates for open vacancies;
- Checking the HR Recruitment system daily and organize it according to Department procedures;
- Compiling and sending Job Offers;
- Engagements & Terminations:
- Onboarding of new employees by organizing the necessary paperwork, setting up accounts, processing the engagement on Jobsplus, and ordering the uniform and other material when applicable;
- Organizing induction both from an HR and Health & Safety Perspective;
- Terminating Employees as per company procedures.
- Sick & Injury:
- Managing daily reporting of sickness and liaising with employees for medical appointments as required;
- Preparing Sick Reports for monthly payroll;
- Collecting certificates for filing records;
- Assisting employees with Injury forms, liaising with Health & Safety and Department Manager where required;
- Renewals + Successful Completion of Probation:
- Liaising with the HR Manager and Department Managers to ensure correct contract renewals and letters for successful completion of probationary periods;
- Continuously review, update and improve Job Descriptions according to the different roles and changes in positions.
- Performance Management System:
- Support the HR Manager in administering the Performance Management System Liaise with Department Managers to update and maintain the company’s competency framework.
- Have proven experience within an HR team;
- Demonstrate experience in recruitment processing and applications for foreign nationals;
- Possess excellent English and Maltese communication skills.
*If you are looking to progress your career in a busy, friendly, and high-achieving team, this role with our established client could be ideal for you.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilization of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.