Mallard Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Food and Beverage Supervisor
to join their team on a full-time basis. Food & Beverage service operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage orders, staff, and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Running of Operation;
- Customer service;
- Order taking;
- Assist in Stock Takes and Beverage Orders;
- Supervising, training, and coaching of Staff;
- Organizing, sales, and upselling;
- Agreeing and managing budgets;
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene, health, and safety guidelines;
- Promoting and marketing the business;
- Recording staff Rota;
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints;
- Taking reservations for Restaurant;
- Greeting and advising customers;
- Assessing and improving profitability;
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant;
- Assisting in sales and marketing;
- Performs any other related duties as assigned;
- Abide by Covid 19 Protocol Procedures.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a food and beverage outlet;
- Working knowledge of various computer software;
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently;
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks;
- Communication and leadership skills;
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices;
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets;
- Guest-oriented and service-minded.
*We offer a good remuneration package for the right candidate.
*All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU & must be in possession of the relevant passport and visa.
Mallard Co. Ltd:
The Qawra Palace Hotel is a hospitality ownership managed by the Vella family, with the most welcoming management and staff who provide their customers with efficient and pleasant service. The four-star rated hotel offers exceptional service to elite clientele. The semi-modern décor grants a warm attachment. The panoramic view of Salina Bay and the ample promenade is a bonus to the hotel’s room view. Only 30 minutes away from the airport and is situated in the most prime area of St. Paul’s Bay/ Bugibba. The town of St.Paul’s Bay is only a stone throw away. “Il-Gzejjer” (St. Paul’s Island – the initial location of St. Paul’s shipwreck) is simply a short distance boat ride. This hotel offers ample facilities together with a comfortable, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. This is the perfect hotel for families and couples of all ages that are in search of a central location, with a good range of facilities close by. There are many shops, bars and restaurants in the immediate vicinity and it is but a short walk to Bugibba and St. Paul’s Bay for a wider choice.