One of our clients in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Baker to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Involved in the making of different types of bread and carry out some (lev 2) / most (lev 1) of the duties in the bread manufacturing process as directed by the shift leader or head of the bakery;
- Not responsible for operating the oven but may be able to learn this skill to move to the skilled baker level;
- Understand the basics of working in a bakery on a mass production level and crafting bread;
- Adhere to hygiene and safety standards in the food department and ensure that all legal requirements are met.
- Previous experience in a similar environment would be an asset;
- Have all the necessary basic knowledge and skills of different machinery used in the making of different types of bread and able to carry out some (lev 2) / most (lev 1) of the duties in the bread manufacturing process;
- Good communication skills in English. Knowledge of Maltese would be an asset;
- Able to work from Monday to Sunday day shifts based on a 40 hr week roster.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.