Tradeview Europe Limited, Malta is looking for an energetic Sales Executive
with knowledge of Forex to join their team on a full-time basis.
This job is available remotely as long as the successful applicant has a valid Maltese work permit. He/She will be able to relocate to Malta once the Covid situation improves.
The successful Sales Executive
will have a strong focus on the retail Forex industry but must also be able to serve Tradeview’s other markets. The chosen candidate will contact individuals from eligible regions who have expressed interest in Forex, Stocks, and Commodities, using our award-winning software and brokerage services. Eligible candidates must be motivated and excel at educating customers on our services, set up demo accounts of our trading software, and ultimately convert leads into funded accounts.
In this position, you will perform the following:
- Qualified individuals will be selling a broad range of financial products and services to a diverse international client base and will have their own book of clients.
- While we do provide warm, qualified leads, success in this role is critical to creating opportunities. Initiate contact with leads that have expressed interest in trading Forex, Stocks, and Futures using our brokerage services.
- Connect with prospective clients over the phone, email, video, and meetings to build rapport, excitement, and gain buy-in.
- Accurately and effectively articulate brand value and product knowledge.
- Efficiently and accurately manage CRM data and sales pipeline.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly targets for outreach and sales.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Sales skills and previous experience in the Forex, CFD, or Financial Industry is a must, preferably someone with the book of Introducing Brokers, Money Managers, and Retail clients.
- A minimum of two years of experience is required.
- Consideration is given to candidates with middle/back-office brokerage experience.
- Ability to perform in a high-volume and high-energy work environment.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Knowledge of the organization's operations, products, and services.
- Keeping abreast of the industry, competition, its people, and products.
- Fluency in another language is a plus.
Tradeview Europe Limited:
Established with a vision to provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility, and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24-hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.
- A competitive base salary plus an uncapped performance incentive.
- Remote-based work opportunity! (where applicable).
- Ongoing training and educational support.
- Business-casual work environment.