Kyrrex is a regulated crypto and fiat ecosystem, positioned to become a leader in the financial sector turning into the most advanced and comprehensive global digital bank that combines traditional finance with cryptocurrency trading, extending to innovative fields such as NFTs, Sport, Investments and Digital Banking, all in one solution. The Company’s mission is to harness the power of blockchain technology and deliver its customers access to a global system of financial products without geographical, legal, and time boundaries.
Kyrrex is an international company headquartered in Malta with offices in Malta and Spain. It provides a wide range of crypto products and services both for institutional and retail customers, including Crypto Exchange, Liquidity Hub, OTC exchange, and others. The platform works under the strict regulation of the Class 4 Virtual Financial Assets License from the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA).
Our Kyrrex team is growing! We are currently on the lookout for a hands-on, proactive Group Chief Financial Officer who will be able to join our growing team!
• Build and execute a comprehensive financial strategy for the group that aligns with the company’s goals and vision.
• Manage the Group’s financial planning and budgeting processes, providing accurate financial reporting, and regular forecasts to guide key stakeholders in strategic decision- making.
• Lead the finance team with efficiency, ensuring continual support and training to meet evolving needs.
• Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory standards in all financial activities, both domestically and internationally, while continuously updating knowledge on evolving regulations.
• Actively identify and address financial risks, implementing strategies to mitigate potential impacts and safeguard the company’s financial health.
• Oversee and coordinate the audit process across the group’s entities, ensuring compliance in various external and internal audits.
• Analyze and manage investments and liabilities, and strategically plan and implement investment strategies for optimal financial performance.
• Effectively communicate the Group’s financial performance and provide strategic recommendations to key stakeholders, ensuring transparency and alignment.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong technical accounting skills, specifically relating to IFRS and IAS requirements. Understanding of US accounting standards is considered a plus
• Experience with US entities
• Experience in Group Consolidation
• Extensive experience in CFO roles / Senior Financial Management roles
• Efficient, Strong Leadership and Organizational skills
• Keen eye for detail and result-oriented
• Analytic mindset and problem solve