A Vacancy has arisen for the post of Finance Manager within the Group.
Reporting to the Group CFO and General Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for the compilation and analytic review of financial reports, provide high quality advice to budget holders to underpin effective decision making, meaningful performance management and meet statutory requirements.
The selected candidate will be required to:
• Prepare budgets, and accurate management accounts within strict deadlines and in accordance with accounting standards;
• In liaison with relevant management, analyse financial results, monitor / report performance compared to budgets and historical data to provide insight into the company’s operations and business plans;
• Manage and oversee the cash flow and credit control functions;
• Recommend improvements in business processes and workflows;
• Establish procedures to mitigate financial risks, maintain proper records and ensure adequate financial controls;
• Actively contribute to the statutory audit processes;
• Organize and oversee regular stock takes in conjunction with warehouse management;
• Be the liason of HR and IT functions with the respective department;
• Actively contribute towards managing the financials and reporting related to corporate projects.
The selected candidate will:
• Hold a tertiary level of education with a degree in accounting or equivalent;
• Have relevant experience in a finance-related environment;
• Display strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
• Be self-motivated, show initiative and capable to work independently within challenging environments, while practicing high ethical standards at all times;
• Possess ability to lead and build effective working relationships with finance colleagues and management teams;
• Be able to influence and motivate team in implementation of plans for radical change and process improvement.