One of our clients in the Security & Surveillance industries in Malta is looking to recruit a Technical Designer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Design and coordinate all aspects of projects from inception to completion of design including costing and ensure accurate engineering;
- Develop and maintain relationship with the engineers, consultants, and decision-makers within the customer’s organisations;
- Maintain all data updated and ensure proper sorting of documents including client acceptance;
- Respond to all customer questions & requests in a timely and efficient manner;
- Carry out regular follow-ups and keep track record accordingly;
- Maintain all Engineering Data updated. Any changes in designs and client requirements must be documented and filed in an easily trackable manner;
- Ensure proper sorting of technical and non-technical documents;
- Pre-plans jobs and deploys a prioritized work schedule with appropriate time deadline targets.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of fluid mechanics;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Able to review financial statements and data.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude;
- Excellent planning, organisation & time-management;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.