MJMDA in Malta is looking to recruit a Structural Engineer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
What’s in it for you / What makes the role exciting?
Tomorrow starts today
- Be part of the wider integrated team of professionals at MJMDA in the Structural Engineering function, working with like-minded individuals to challenge the status quo daily.
- Own the Structural Engineering function at MJMDA.
- Appraising projects to develop their structure along with design and calculations using the latest software packages.
- Ensuring that all are built to the right quality through site supervision.
- Jammers are willing to learn and share. Grow with the team through professional exchanges and Continual Professional Development.
- As part of a multi-cultural, multi-skilled team, open doors to understanding how the future can be shaped.
- A strong salary and benefits.
You have sensed things can be better. You know at your core that if everyone worked better together and talked transparently and openly about the challenges at hand, that great thing awaits. And you are ready to join a herd of horses that will make it happen efficiently. One thing is certain: you can be proud of what you achieve, with MJM|DA.
Get it done right, and apply now. It’s a rigorous process, but much satisfaction and joy await the successful candidate. Apply here and submit your motivation letter & CV and any other relevant documentation.
Established in 2003 by sole Architect Matthew J. Mercieca, Matthew James Mercieca Design Architects [MJMDA] now embraces and excels at designing and executing projects in their entirety thanks to its strongly melded multi-disciplined team. This project methodology is not co-incidental and was one of the key visions of the founder to carry projects from the concept stages right through the finishes until they are in a user-ready state.