A new Maintenance Team Manager role is now available within the manufacturing industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects relating to risk assessments and anomaly replies, and participating in ME projects when required.
- Making correct use of the company approved CMMS in order to manage the day to day operations, recording actions, and ensuring correct and full documentation compilation
- Ensuring optimum upkeep of equipment related to plant, production and infrastructure, and monitoring and assisting in the installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Liaising with other departments such as Procurement and Health & Safety to ensure constant smooth and safe operations;
- Participating in the preparation and organisation of maintenance employees' training
- Conduct workforce planning as per departmental requirements
- Managing a team and conducting periodic assessments of assigned subordinates
- Keeping close communication with the Maintenance Team management and any other related personnel regarding any foreseeable risks affecting employees and/or company operation.