Our client is a well-known, highly regarded Developer on Malta, undertaking a range of projects throughout the island. An Architect/Perit
is now required to join the existing team on a full-time basis.
Applicants with the following are asked to apply:
- Concept development and designs to communicate design intent in the form of sketches, presentations, 3D models, and visuals;
- Prepare detailed, organized, complete, and accurate drawings;
- Outline client design objectives and implement them into the design;
- Apply and coordinate planning permits and drawings and liaise with government departments as applicable;
- Prepare tender documents including bills of quantities, specs, drawings, schedules, and other documents as requested;
- Manage and assist in managing projects from inception to completion, including supervision of the execution of works, attending site inspections and site meetings, compiling snag lists, and quality control;
- Liaise and co-ordinate with other team members, management, and directors, providing leadership and expertise to cross-functional teams;
- Identify, develop and execute precise work plans, processes, and structures supporting the company’s overall strategies to achieve desired results;
- Attend meetings with clients and team members as necessary;
- Supervision on-site and work outside the office if required including.
- Qualified Architect (Warrant holder or nearing Perit status preferred);
- 3 years+ experience (some or all to have been gained on Malta);
- Excellent command of AutoCAD software for drafting and 3D modelling software;
- Good knowledge of Planning Authority guidelines and CRPD requirements.
*If you are a local Architect seeking genuine development for your career; this is an excellent opportunity. A generous salary package is also offered.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.