Maltco Lotteries Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Junior BI (Core Systems Support Personnel) to join their team on a full-time basis.
As Maltco Lotteries Ltd, Junior BI (Core Systems Support Personnel), you will be using BI tools and developing your technical abilities to collect data from multiple sources and find relationships/patterns to gather the information needed and provide decision support.
The ideal candidate for the above position should:
- Have undertaken technical IT-related courses/certifications (work experience is not a requisite);
- Have experience in SQL development;
- Be seeking to embark on a career in the ICT field;
- Be customer-focused and possess good business and commercial acumen;
- Be proactive and self-motivated to anticipate, prioritise, and action business demands;
- Be able to link, interpret and communicate findings on diverse data from multiple sources;
- Have strong analytical skills and have an eye for detail;
- Be willing to learn and adapt;
- Be able to work in a team on a shift basis with flexible hours;
- Possess clean police conduct.
Experience in working within a lotteries or gaming environment or in database management and reporting will be considered an asset however, on-the-job training will be provided while the chosen candidate(s) will have the opportunity to develop new technical and soft skills.
What we offer:
Maltco Lotteries Ltd:
- An attractive remuneration package;
- Great team environment;
- Opportunities for personal and career development;
- Private health insurance;
- Company and team events;
- Annual performance evaluation;
- Option for remote work.
MALTCO LOTTERIES, a modern and dynamic company established in 2003, holds the latest Licence and Concession to operate the National Lottery of Malta awarded in 2012. MALTCO LOTTERIES provides high-quality, innovative and entertaining games (including lotteries, sports-betting, fast games and instant games) under the auspices of the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Players can enjoy a friendly, secure and fun environment in the Maltco Points of Sale, participating in their favourite games, assisted by the well-trained in high client service Maltco Lotteries Agents. MALTCO LOTTERIES has invested in the state-of-the-art gaming technology and services of INTRALOT; guaranteeing security, trustworthiness, transparency and superior gaming experience. Certified in Responsible Gaming, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and Security Control Standard (WLA SCS) by the European Lotteries and the World Lottery Association, Maltco Lotteries ensures the safest gaming environment through its Agents’ retail network, the largest one in Malta and Gozo, maintaining the leading position in the market. MALTCO LOTTERIES, has and exceptional track record in Corporate Social Responsibility, with continuous support to the Governmental Good Causes Fund and numerous Maltese charitable causes alongside the sponsoring of the local sports and athletes, sustaining the Maltese Society, Culture and Well-being. MALTCO LOTTERIES promote an environment and culture that supports, challenges, and develops our people. We aim to attract, reward and retain employees who share our positive attitude. We are currently around 70 employees based in Malta. We motivate our people through recognition programs, career development opportunities, and employee surveys, as well as corporate events. MALTCO LOTTERIES is also a subsidiary of the Intralot Group! MALTCO LOTTERIES shall ensure that any processing of personal data is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta) and any other relevant European Union and national law.