Mallard Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a friendly, organized Hotel Receptionist (Day/Night)
to join their growing team on a full-time basis. In this position, you will welcome guests to our hotel, making future reservations for them, and generally attending to any needs during their stay. The ideal candidate will be committed to ensuring that guests experience maximum satisfaction, presenting an excellent image of our hotel that leaves a lasting impression.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Mallard Co. Ltd:
The Qawra Palace Hotel is hospitality ownership managed by the Vella family, with the most welcoming management and staff who provide their customers with efficient and pleasant service. The four-star rated hotel offers exceptional service to an elite clientele. The semi-modern décor grants a warm attachment. The panoramic view of Salina Bay and the ample promenade is a bonus to the hotel’s room view. Only 30 minutes away from the airport and is situated in the most prime area of St. Paul’s Bay/ Bugibba. The town of St.Paul’s Bay is only a stone throw away. “Il-Gzejjer” (St. Paul’s Island – the initial location of St. Paul’s shipwreck) is simply a short-distance boat ride. This hotel offers ample facilities together with a comfortable, relaxed, and friendly atmosphere. This is the perfect hotel for families and couples of all ages that are in search of a central location, with a good range of facilities close by. There are many shops, bars, and restaurants in the immediate vicinity and it is but a short walk to Bugibba and St. Paul’s Bay for a wider choice.
- Ensure an efficient reception experience;
- Greet hotel guests, answer any questions or concerns;
- Provide an outstanding guest experience;
- Maintain an orderly front desk;
- Operate computer programs and multi-line phone systems;
- Maintain guest records and book reservations;
- Complete basic cashier and bookkeeping responsibilities;
- Contact necessary staff to solve problems when challenges arise, ensuring guest comfort.