Cloudways in Malta is looking to recruit a Customer Success Engineer (Remote Working), to join their team on a full-time basis. The right candidate will be responsible to retain and grow existing customers by building a value-based relationship with them. S/he will deliver product value and derive product adoption. S/he will be a primary point of contact for assigned customers and resolve their pain points by coordinating with other internal teams.
*This is a full-time, remote job in a growing 24/7 global Customer Success team that takes care of Cloudways’ customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain communication (via calls, emails, chats, etc.) with assigned customers;
- Identify their needs and find upsell opportunities;
- Give product demos and help customers in realizing early value;
- Timely act on churn alerts and reach customers to resolve their issues;
- Keep a close eye on customer experience via internal feedback surveys;
- Contact customers to uncover sufficient information when/if needed;
- Share customers’ feedback with internal teams for product improvement;
- Liaise with the internal teams for customer references and case studies;
- Understand and keep track of business KPIs.
Cloudways is a managed hosting provider that emphasizes performance and simplicity. From the simple server and application launch to the ongoing server maintenance, Cloudways takes away all the hassles of server management so that you can continue to focus on growing your business. Our mission is to empower people so that they can move their dreams forward. We believe in winning as a team with innovation & simplicity. And we do this by investing in the right talent and by organizing the perfect teams. When you join Cloudways, you get a suite of powerful tools and services to manage your eCommerce stores and business websites. The core USP of Cloudways is choice - the choice of cloud providers, the choice of hosting almost every PHP-powered application, the choice of using a paid or free SSL, and the choice of developer and agency-focused workflows. The ideas of choice and freedom to focus on what’s important to the users start right from the moment of server & application launch. With the choice of five IaaS providers; AWS, GCE, DigitalOcean, Vultr, and Linode, and 65+ server locations around the world, our users can configure the Cloudways Platform to fit their operational requirements and business processes. Visit www.cloudways.com to learn more. Web: http://www.cloudways.com
- Bachelors (preferably in Computer Science/Telecommunication/Electronics Engineering);
- Ideally, 3-4 years experience working in a tech company with a customer-facing role;
- Previous experience in the web hosting company would be a PLUS;
- Effective written and verbal English communication with native fluency & ability to listen;
- Knowledge of Customer Success Metrics (churn, MRR, ARPU, expansion, advocacy);
- Remote work experience will be a PLUS;
- Strong Customer Empath;
- Ask the right questions to uncover customers’ pain points;
- Manage and escalate customer issues;
- Proactive problem solver;
- Thirst for learning;
- Consultancy skills;
- Ease with data;
- Strong ownership & resilience to pressure.