Our client, a tax and legal practice specializing in the financial services and international business sectors is looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join their team.
- Managing a client portfolio, cultivating and maintaining relationships with the company’s clients, responding to their inquiries and providing assistance with their requests;
- Performing general corporate administration duties and assisting with compliance matters;
- Drafting of corporate documentation for review and arranging for their execution and filing;
- Liaising with the Malta Financial Services Authority, Registry of Companies and other relevant authorities;
- Assisting clients with the opening of bank accounts and liaising with banks and financial institutions accordingly;