Archdiocese in Malta is looking to recruit a Social Worker (Migrants Commission)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be in possession of a tertiary qualification in Social Work or Psychology, and a warrant in Social Work or Psychology;
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the social welfare and community field;
- Frontline experience in working with migrants will be considered an asset;
- Have a person-centered approach to working with migrants and their families;
- Be resourceful and able to perform under pressure;
- Be able to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines;
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly in the English language; and
- Be in possession of a clean driving licence.
The successful applicant, who will report to the Director, Migrants Commission, will ensure that those who seek assistance, in particular migrants and their families, are cared for and protected while seeking to ameliorate their life standards. S/he needs to endeavor to promote the persons’ best interest at all times.
Interested persons are to submit the following by not later than 24th January 2021:
- A letter of application;
- A detailed copy of their CV;
- A scanned copy of certificates;
- Recent Police conduct;
- Name and emails of two referees.