Our client is seeking a Regulatory Reporting Officer to join their team of professionals to assist in the compilation of the Bank’s regulatory reporting.
- Compiling accurate, timely and complete regulatory and statistical reporting returns
- Assisting in the follow-up and answer of any queries received from the authorities
- Assisting the Senior Officer in maintaining the Bank’s reporting framework
- Assisting in ensuring and maintaining a high level of data quality including the performance of regular data quality checks and ensuring that reporting is uniform
- Updating internal documentation and manuals as necessary
- Compiling any ad-hoc statistical or management reporting as required by Executive Management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and an eye for detail;
- Self-motivated and takes initiative;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workloads;
- Proactive and constantly willing to improve and learn.