One of our clients in the Fintech industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Customer Relations Officer (Corporate Banking) to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Collaborating with introducers of Business for the purpose of considering Bank Account applications of Corporate Entities and/or Fund Structures;
- Assessment of a Customer Profile against the Bank’s Customer’s acceptance guidelines;
- Coordination with Introducers of Business to collect due diligence documents needed to open a Bank Account;
- Liaising with other departments to collect KYC and other documents required to process an account opening application;
- Customer relationship management – assisting customers with general queries and/or directing their queries to the relevant department within the Bank;
- General relationship management with customers to promote the efficient use of services offered by the Bank, including the taking of deposits, card services, foreign exchange and online banking;
- Assist in developing prospect relationships and to enhance, grow and retain those relationships;
- Client research through various media and with various counterparties or information outlets;
- Assist in redaction and maintenance of processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance or any relevant qualifications;
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role;
- Good IT knowledge;
- Proactive, focused and able to plan and meet deadlines;
- Capable of managing clients’ requirements accurately and efficiently;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Able to work in a team and willing to learn new skills.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Analytical, problem-solver with a can-do attitude;
- Team player with interpersonal skills.