Our Client, a growing company operating within the Insurance Sector, is seeking to recruit an Office Administrator who will be able to respond to the changing needs of the business. He/She will be involved in the daily operations and will provide overall support to provide a high-level service. Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming clients and directing them to the relevant information
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents, including office correspondence.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings and queries.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts and tracking sheets.
- Maintaining general office files, including claim files and others related to the company's operations.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Liaising with our bank, dealing with any queries.
- Ad-hoc projects
- Dealing promptly with ad hoc queries presented by clients
- Maintaining shared mailboxes, ensuring everything is picked up in a timely manner
- Ability to effectively manage own workload but work as part of a team
- Personable and confident, able to build relationships with clients and other office stakeholders.
- Excellent client-service skills
- Organised and can maintain a keen eye for detail
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Pro-active and takes initiative
Job reference code: RX526