Konnekt forms part of a consortium handling temporary employment for a EU Agency in Poland. The consortium is formed by EMCS, HRK, & Konnekt. By applying for this role, you consent to share your information with the consortium partners.
We are looking for Polish-based Administrative Assistants to work for the European Border and Coast Guard Agency (FRONTEX). The chosen candidates will be forming part of FRONTEX interim staff and required to provide support in specific areas of EU and Polish Law.
1. Management Division / Standing Corps Preparedness and Deployment Unit
Duties and responsibilities linked to the post:
2. European Centre for Returns / Return Operations and Voluntary Returns Unit
3. European Centre for Returns / Pre-Return Unit
4. Financial, Digital and Security Division / EURUSUR
5. Governance Support Centre / Coordination Office Governance Support Centre
6, 7 Governance Support Centre / Human Resources Management TMP and R&B
General Personnel Administration (PA) interim assistant tasks with focus on the allowances for standby duty, shift work and overtime:
As for HR, experience be advantageous but not essential. Uni diploma and general Admin professional experience of 1 year. Experience with Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as attention to detail are a must.Skill-sets and Requirements