eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Front Desk Representative
to join their team on a full-time basis. You will be the first contact with our clients, suppliers, and employees and be responsible for different receptionist and clerical duties at our office. As the front-line employee, your role will be extremely important for improving the customer journey and overall satisfaction.
- Man eCabs front desk during office hours and offer support and guidance to clients, suppliers, employees, etc;
- Prepare meeting rooms accordingly, ensure offices are kept well presented;
- Greet, communicate with, and welcome guests;
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed;
- Receive letters, packages and send them to the appropriate teams;
- Handle office facilities requests, monitor office supplies, make supply orders when needed, update records accordingly;
- Assist the Human Capital team in a number of clerical related tasks, as required.
- At least 2 years experience working in the front desk, administrative, reception-based, or other similar duties;
- Able to communicate in both English and Maltese;
- In-depth knowledge of office management and record keeping;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word);
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Possess a customer-oriented mindset;
- Have an eye for detail, able to work under pressure, and flexible.
Why you’ll love the journey:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people.
- Flat structure, C-level management team average age mid-30s.
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher.
- Relocation Support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible.
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes.
- Our own Tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth and creativity.
- Exciting team events & company parties! We work hard but play hard too!
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done!
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development.
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.