Our client is a UK head quartered design and delivery organisation requiring a Document Controller to manage all documentation for a high profile project in Central Malta.
Responsibilities will include:
• Management of all project documentation, filing and archiving, and ensuring accessibility of specific documents
• Effective coordination with internal team members to deliver and receive information and documents, to/from all parties concerned
• Manage and ensure the continuous distribution of technical documents in both electronic and hard copy formats
• Manage document requests from a number of sources
• Control, manage and coordinate all information that is issued for review, approval, construction, etc. on the projects’ electronic document management system (EDMS)
• Issue, register and coordinate the correct distribution and allocation of all official correspondence and documents between the project team, client, contractors, sub-contractors and authorities as well as between third parties and vendors
• Maintain minutes of all meetings held and distribute these in a timely manner
• Possess a background of document control, specifically in the construction sector
• Demonstrate exceptional organisation and communication skills
*Individuals will ideally have the right to work in the EU as this is an immediate position.