Security Service Malta Ltd is looking to recruit a Control Room Officer/Roster Compiler
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Candidates applying must have a valid work permit.
You will be required to work on a roster basis i.e.
Essential Experience & Skills:
- Day/DAY/Off/Night/Rest/Day/Day/Off/Night/Night throughout the year;
- Handling operational roster requirements in accordance with company exigencies;
- Managing phone calls and emails from various company contacts;
- Responding timely to alarm activations and/or any onsite reports diligently.
- Valid Maltese Private Guard Licence issued by the Commissioner of Police;
- Minimum of at least 6 months verifiable and successful security experience/control room;
- A verifiable personal history including dates of education, employment/unemployment;
- Valid driving licence with own transport;
- Fluent in Maltese & English;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Leadership qualities and Active listening skills;
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors;
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately;
- Attention to detail particularly on security.
- All employees are employed on an indefinite contract of employment and receive free of charge uniforms, health &safety equipment, and ongoing training courses;
- The annual refresher course for the private guard's license is paid for by the company when you are in employment with us.
*If you meet the above requirements kindly send us your application together with your C.V and Maltese Private Guard Licence.
Security Service Malta Ltd:
Security Service Malta Ltd registered address: 9 Triq in-Narcis, San Gwann, C - 20791, forms part of Security Service S.r.l., ( http://www.security-service.it/ ), a leading Italian group of companies established in 1980. In 1996 Security Service Malta Ltd was set up and took over the local operations of Securicor Malta Ltd, which had been operating successfully in Malta since 1992 from a purposely-built security Head Quarters, complete with vaulting and cash counting hall facilities and manned 24/7, in San Gwann. Whilst Security Service Malta Ltd employs over 250 personnel, mainly full-timers, the number of employees of the whole group of companies, with branches in Rome, Milan, Naples, Turin, and Malta, now exceeds 2000.