One of our clients in the Hotels, Restaurants & Catering in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Maintain the general ledger and respective reconciliations;
- Print payment cheques and refer them for signature;
- Handle all foreign exchange matters;
- Assist in preparation of financial reports;
- Handle petty cash payments;
- Ensure that the company's financial policies are adhered to.
- Advanced level of education in Accounting;
- 1+ year's experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of Opera would be considered an asset;
- Basic computer skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- A qualification from a Credit Management Institution and good knowledge of Opera would be considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.