Pit Stop Service Complex is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk.
The successful applicant will report to the Financial Controller and their role will include:
• Process and posting of invoices in accounting system;
• Prepare and process payments to suppliers;
• Liaise with vendors and preparing vendor reconciliations;
• Debtor reconciliations and maintaining the debtors ledger;
• Input bank entries;
• Maintaining accounting documents and records;
• General Ledger postings;
• Prepare cashbook and bank reconciliations;
• Assist with month end related tasks;
• File documents;
• Performing any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the finance department.