Blue Window in Malta is looking to recruit an Accountant to join their team on a full-time basis.
You are all about accounts, tax, budgets, payroll, and auditing! You will be managing all the financial transactions and reporting directly to the CEO.
What you'll be doing:
- Performing general day-to-day bookkeeping;
- Overseeing the preparation of detailed reconciliations (Including third-party);
- Monitoring all the finances of the organization;
- Formulating annual budgets & forecasts;
- Responsible for preparation of consolidated accounts of the organization on a monthly/quarterly/annually basis;
- Calculating, preparing, and filing Tax, VAT, FSS, and any other regulatory returns;
- Conducting payroll calculations;
- Submitting payments to Inland Revenue Department for Tax and NI deductions;
- Posting and processing invoices as well as generate and send out Invoices;
- Processing credit card payments;
- Liaising with the tax authorities and other entities;
- Monitoring direct tax rules and regulations, assessing new legislation and case law for applicability;
- Any other ad hoc related tasks as necessary.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of experience as an Accountant;
- Proficiency In the use of Microsoft Office;
- Organisational, planning skills with exceptional attention to detail;
- Ownership and accountability;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Possession of an accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or any other relevant accounting degree);
- Smart Individual with a proactive approach, capable to work on your own Initiative.
What we are offering:
Blue Window Ltd:
Digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. We successfully create industry changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! Blue Window Ltd. is a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let’s turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
- Private Health Insurance;
- Quarterly company and departmental events;
- Professional Development allowance;
- Flexible working hours that fit your daily routine;
- Attractive financial package including bonuses;
- Discounts around the island;
- Friday beers get together ;
- Fitness and Well-being package;
- Birthday day Off records.