Our client, within Financial Services, is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join their team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the Bank’s strategic and functional Programs, ensuring that such is delivered using industry standards against agreed quality, time and budget.
- To shape plan and monitor any assigned projects, the administration and day-to-day activities of the project in close coordination with the Technical teams and other business functions, taking into consideration all business aspects to bring a project to successful completion, understanding the interdependencies between technology, operations, and business needs.
- To direct, coach, manage and motivate the teams whilst also monitoring their performance in relation to the project and the pre-established project success criteria.
- To manage and control project-related risks, including the development of contingency plans and ensure that project issues are properly reported, actioned and closed.
- To define, plan and manage the allocation of budget and human resources according to assigned budget and capacity for the planning and delivery of strategic and functional projects and programs.
- To assist in the requirements gathering and analysis phases of the project, being up to date on all requirements, their status, any changes to be able to immediately calculate and flag and impact to the timeline and subsequent financial impact caused by the delay in terms of costs of opportunity or lost business.