Melita Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Mobile TechOps Engineer
to join their team on a full-time basis. You will be part of the Core Networks team responsible for the correct installation, operation, and maintenance of Melita’s state-of-the-art core network focusing on the latest technologies such as IoT, 4.5G, and 5G mobile telephony within Melita's technical operations centre.
If you have an interest in leading mobile technologies and Melita’s journey in IoT, then we have the job for you.
This highly technical role is also focused on delivering Melita’s fixed and mobile telephony services in a consistent and reliable manner. You will be given an exciting opportunity to develop your career in a challenging, specialised, and constantly changing environment, where you will have an important role in the direction and progress of the company’s technical strategy.
This position requires the following responsibilities:
The ideal candidates would preferably have:
- Troubleshooting of problems and providing timely corrective action.
- Introducing new equipment while maintaining equipment under the responsibility.
- Report generation and data analysis.
- Monitoring and analysing technical reports.
- Preparing technical procedures and delivering training.
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.
- A Degree/Diploma level of education in ICT, IT, networking, telecommunications, or equivalent.
- Experience in a similar role. Candidates with NOC experience are also considered.
- Strong teamwork skills, committed to achieving results.
- Good command of the English language
- A valid driving license.
- A drive for growth.