St Michael School & St Michael Foundation in Malta are looking to recruit the following Teachers & LSEs
to join their teams:
- Music Teacher (Definite contract - part-time - Sept to Dec)
- Teacher of Geography & History (Definite contract - Sept to Feb)
- Teacher of Maltese (Definite contract for one scholastic year)
- Teacher of Science, preferably with Physics (Indefinite contract)
- Teacher of English (Part-time)
- Teacher of French (Part-time)
- Teacher of German (Part-time)
- Teacher of Physics (Part-time)
- Junior School Teacher
- Music Teacher (Definite contract for one scholastic year - Junior School)
- Learning Support Educators (Kindergarten / Junior School / Senior School)
*Applicants must provide a valid statement of accreditation or approval of requirements for the post, issued by the DQSE/DES. The successful applicant will be on probation for the first year.
St Michael Foundation:
St Michael Foundation is an independent, co-educational school offering a broad-based education. Emphasis is laid on the academic subjects as well as the physical, emotional, cultural and spiritual-religious dimensions, preparing the students for life-long education. St Michael School has a zero-tolerance approach to child abuse and harm. It adheres to SL 327.546 in its recruitment process.