Our client, a long-established English Language school, is seeking to recruit a Director of Studies
already based in Malta to join their management team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Developing and implementing academic programs and courses for students;
- Recruiting, training, monitoring, and supporting teachers and other academic staff;
- The management and maintenance of the school infrastructure;
- Planning and resourcing of academic activities;
- Maintaining total quality management leading to the renewal of local and international accreditations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the English language;
- An International Diploma at a post-graduate level (e.g. Cambridge ESOL DELTA, Dip Trinity TESOL) or a comparable higher tertiary qualification in ELT;
- A minimum of two years teaching experience of EFL teaching (approx. 2000 contact hours, at various levels);
- A valid ELT Permit; and,
- Clean police conduct.
*The position calls for someone who possesses excellent people management and organisation skills, a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude. The ideal candidate must have excellent analytical skills and the ability to work on one’s own initiative. S/he must be able to plan and deal with unexpected changes on a day-to-day basis and must be able to work with tight deadlines.