Michele Peresso Group Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Stock Clerk
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Michele Peresso Group is mainly active in the retail market through its subsidiaries Eurosport Ltd, Europharma Ltd, and Michele Peresso Fashion Ltd. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Group Stock Controller and should be hardworking, passionate about our brands, and ready to take initiative to improve our inventory protocols.
Prospective candidates should:
- Monitor and report any missing or lost inventory;
- Support in counting stock items, undertaking stock-takes, and conducting spot checks;
- Create and maintain digital records;
- Document discrepancies between inventory records and physical counts of stock;
- Participate in pre-inventory preparation;
- Compare invoices to items received to ensure that shipments are correct, and;
- Day-to-day duties according to the exigencies within the team as may be required.
- Be fluent in English or Maltese, or both;
- Have a strong interest in sports brands and/or pharmaceuticals;
- Be IT Proficient and in possession of the ECDL;
- Have a minimum O’ Level standard of education;
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Be confident working within a team;
- Have access to his/her own transport;
- Work on their own initiative.
*If this position feels right for you, get in touch, and be part of our growing team! Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter.
Michele Peresso Group Ltd:
Michele Peresso Group of Companies knows its beginnings to the importation of pharmaceutical products. It has grown over the years to become one of the most respected brands representing a vast array of Pharmaceutical, Sports Retail, and Fashion products including some of the most renowned brands in the industry. Michele Peresso Group looks back with pride at its humble beginnings and every step which is made over the years, which have only been possible through the hard work and determination of the Directors, the Management, and all employees.