Lidl is currently looking to recruit a Purchasing Manager.
Annual salary: starting from € 39.062
Joining Lidl Malta as Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for the monitoring of the Maltese market and you will be liaising between the Head Office and the Purchasing De-partment in Italy in all respective matters.
If you like a stimulating job that allows you to use and constantly develop your planning, negotiation and organizational skills, this is the right job offer for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The main duties for this job offer are:
• Assisting in management of assortment of products, in full compliance with the principles of quality;
• Supporting the Purchasing Department in Malta and in Italy in the development of purchasing strategies;
• Assisting with the selection of new suppliers of Food products;
• Supporting with the development of promotional activities and negotiations;
• Constant definition and control of selling prices;
• Market monitoring and trend analysis;
• Supporting with the development of seasonal assortments;
• Constant communication with other departments and with the international pur-chasing team.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
The requirements to fill the job offer as Purchasing Manager are:
• Degree in Economics/Marketing would be considered as an asset;
• Fluent in English and Maltese;
• Italian knowledge would be considered as an asset;
• Good knowledge of the Maltese market;
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel;
• Previous experience in a similar role of at least 2 years;
• Available for business trips even overseas.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
There are so many reasons for you to join our Lidl Malta Team that it is impossible to list them all! However, we have mentioned a few below:
• A full time, 40 hours per week, organized on 5 days (8 hours per day);
• Annual salary: starting from €39.062;
• Allowances paid for Sundays and Public Holidays worked when applicaple;
• Company benefits.
• An annual Talent Management process to support your development;
• A dynamic and inclusive environment, with over 450 employees;
• Awarded Top Employer for 6 consecutive years;
• A stable, fast-growing company that is aware of its social responsibility and commit-ted for years to the consolidated CSR program "A better tomorrow";
• Many fun activities which will help to integrate in your team, even outside work hours.
Onboarding and Development:
• Welcome Event organised on your first day to get to know more about the Company, your role and its challenges, with a 360° training approach (e-learning and on the job);
• Constant support of the Training Manager, a professional figure who will assist you in your career growth within the Company;
• Career Development opportunities open to all employees.
Our business in Malta – as all over Europe and USA – is growing and improving and we are aiming to reach more goals together with our staff!
Take a big step towards a fulfilling career with Lidl, because sometimes Lidl things may lead to great success!