eCabs, is looking for sharp, highly organised Logistics Coordinators
to oversee and facilitate the service chain operation of the company and to support eCabs platform operations. Logistics Coordinators are responsible for the daily functions that are at the core of eCabs ridehailing and lastmile services, with direct impact on supply growth, quality and compliance. Selected candidates will be working within a high-performing established team.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations mainly related to ride-hailing and last mile work.
- Together with the fleet and scheduling teams, ensure schedule adherence is monitored and consistently achieved.
- Manage, utilise, and monitor eCabs platform and related systems.
- Work within a small team of logistics personnel.
- Assist in the drafting of end of duty reports and coordinate with other units to ensure top quality service delivery.
- Monitor routes, traffic patterns, events planning, drivers vs. trips supply, etc.
- Provide eCabs teams with operations related information, platform improvements, recommendations, etc.
- Ability to work with little supervision, under pressure, and track multiple processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fast thinker.
- IT savvy.
- Strong degree of emotional intelligence. Calm and composed.
- Able to work on a shift basis, including weekends and nights.
- Can communicate in Maltese, English and preferably Italian.
- Experience in land transport logistics will be considered an asset.