Job vacancy: DevOps Engineer
Job reference: JM/16378/A/KS/020721
Are you a technologist DevOps Engineer
? You could be progressing your career in a senior role at a technology company that’s customer management solutions are used globally.
As a DevOps Engineer
you will be responsible for designing and implementing build, deployment and configuration management solutions, working with the software development teams to expand the use of CI/CD. You’ll also handle standard Linux administration tasks, software upgrades and patching, build test and automation tools for infrastructure provisioning and document processes. You’ll be working with a modern tech stack including Docker and Kubernetes.
The company can offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as work from home; in time you’ll join a friendly team in Sliema, Malta (must be an EU citizen).
Client Server Ltd:
At Client Server, we are driven by technology. We find exceptional individuals for exceptional organisations within the UK’s bustling tech industry. From start-ups to Blue Chips, we find the people who are changing the way we do business. But here’s the most important thing about us: we’re powered by people. We call ourselves a recruitment consultancy - not an agency. We hire great people who are dedicated to impeccable service, who take pride in their work, and who want to be the best at what they do.
- You have experience in a similar DevOps / Linux engineering experience;
- You have strong Linux systems administration skills;
- You have experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Ideally you will have experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) principles and be familiar with Terraform although this isn’t essential;
- You’re collaborative with good English language communication skills.