Job vacancy: Data Developer / Engineer
Job reference: JM/16267/A/KS/020721
Are you a skilled Data Developer / Engineer
with a strong knowledge of Oracle, SQL and Data Warehousing? You could be progressing your career in a senior role at a growing Maltese bank.
As a Data Developer / Engineer
you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting the Banks’ enterprise Data Warehouse, BI and Reporting solutions, ensuring that the business has access to quality data in an efficient and effective manner and that data stores are maintained in-line with industry standards, meeting compliance. There is currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you’ll join colleagues in Birkirkara, Malta with continued flexibility to work remotely 2-3 days a week or more or less often as desired (not fully remote).
- You have a strong understanding of database administration and management;
- You have a good knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle databases with hands-on experience with SQL, PL/SQL and T-SQL;
- You have a good working knowledge of ETL (ideally SSIS and SSAS); data reporting and KPIs;
- You’re familiar with statistical languages such as R, Stata, SAS, Matlab and BI tools;
- You’re collaborative with good English language communication skills.
*As a Data Developer / Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to €45k) plus benefits.
Client Server Ltd:
At Client Server, we are driven by technology. We find exceptional individuals for exceptional organisations within the UK’s bustling tech industry. From start-ups to Blue Chips, we find the people who are changing the way we do business. But here’s the most important thing about us: we’re powered by people. We call ourselves a recruitment consultancy - not an agency. We hire great people who are dedicated to impeccable service, who take pride in their work, and who want to be the best at what they do.