G4S Malta is looking to recruit Security Guards to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Due to the current situation, candidates applying must be residing in Malta with a valid work permit and a valid Security License.
The Main Responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Permit authorised persons to enter property including searching duties and monitors entrances and exits;
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards;
- Perform security controls of designated areas on foot or in vehicle;
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorised removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements;
- Provide assistance to customers, employees, and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
- A valid Private Guard Licence issued by the Commissioner of Police;
- Good command of English and Maltese both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively;
- Computer literate;
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public;
- Be in possession of a valid driving license.