Velltech Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Light/Heavy Vehicle Mechanic/Technician
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Examine various systems within vehicles to diagnose problems;
- Perform routine maintenance and servicing;
- Remove and replace parts;
- Keep detailed records of all work performed;
- Participate in training and educational opportunities provided by the company.
- 2+ year previous experience in a similar role;
- Technical competence in mechanical, electronic, or HVACR systems;
- Experience on commercial Ford and other Heavy vehicles;
- Good communication in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Maltese.
- Basic usage of diagnostic software programs;
- A valid driving license would be an asset.
Velltech Malta offers automotive services and repairs as well as Air conditioning repairs, on light and heavy commercial vehicles such as cars, vans, panel vans, minibusses, coaches, and also trucks. Operating from our modern workshop and being the Authorised Repairer for Gazan Zammit, we are now appointing to recruit new candidates to join our team.
- Keeping a keen eye for detail;
- Highly organized and problem-solving skills;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.