One of our clients within the services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit an ELV Installer on a full-time basis.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes and standards;
- Assist with general site preparation;
- Ensure that all conduit and wire runs and installations meet expected quality standards;
- Ensure the completion of installation reports and paperwork;
- Maintain tool management standards;
- Finalize complete systems up to client’s satisfaction without compromising quality.
- Ability to use basic hand tools;
- Ability to safely use steps and ladders;
- Flexible and responsive to challenges;
- Preference will be given to individuals possessing license A and/or having previous experience working with fire safety and security related systems;
- Experience in extra-low voltage (ELV) systems.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Able to work independently or as part of a team