Our client is seeking to recruit a Risk Manager to lead and develop the Risk, Fraud and Payments department.
- Designing, developing, and implementing comprehensive risk management reports to identify fraud traffic.
- The analysis of financial and business details of affiliates and their referred accounts.
- The identification and active management of risks associated with online marketing fraud.
- The risk assessment regarding new bonus campaigns and providing Risk knowledge and support to the Marketing Operations teams.
- Resolving risk queries relating to the company's products and services.
- Managing KYC processes and procedures.
- The development of policies, proactive procedures and working practices to profile and identify business activity that is being targeted by fraud syndicates or contravenes licensing conditions.
- Formulating of solutions to counter new threats and manage the continuous improvement for online fraud protection.
- Conducting compliance and assurance reviews of affiliate and acquisition activity to identify abuse of the business opportunity offered.
- Conducting monthly financial performance reviews to identify areas of loss, communicating recommendations and the remedial action required to the Head of Operations.
- Conducting investigations as requested by the MLRO and or Head of Operations.
- Challenge Disputed transactions (liaising with the relevant Banks/Payment methods)