A new job vacancy for a Pharmaceutical Technology Specialist is available with an international pharmaceutical company. Reporting to the Pharmaceutical Technology Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and supporting analytical activities linked to the introduction of pharmaceutical products (including feasibility studies, process and cleaning validation studies)
- Ensuring that Analytical Transfer and Validation activities are performed in a timely and efficient manner
- Overseeing the department's daily activities ensuring that all work is conducted in a timely and efficient manner, in compliance with GMP standards, company procedures and Pharmacopoeial standards
- Supporting all laboratory and process investigations as necessary, from an analytical point of view
- Liaising and working together with different departments to ensure all matters related to the department are performed and completed effectively and efficiently
- Playing an active role in improving internal processes and procedures.